Monday, September 21, 2009

FUN QUESTIONAIRE

My friend Susan over at Hippiedaze's Tutorials has passed this fun questionaire over to me so here's my results, thank you Susan, this was fun.

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS? It's been around 7 years now, I got hooked and there was no looking back.

2. How did you get into making tags, scrap kits? I met Debb in a msn group and she did lessons on the how to's, I learned a lot from her, and I thank her for helping me to learn psp, to make pages, and she got me hooked on writing tuts, which I told her I would never do.

3. Who`s your fave artist? Jennifer Janesko first and foremost. Then it's Rion, Garv and Elias. But there are so many fantastic artists out there and I appreciate all of them.

4. Who`s your favourite Scrap Designer? I really don't have a favorite, I love them all.

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday? Designs by Ali, HorsePlay's Pasture, and whoever has something new on the blogs that I follow lol.

I will now pass this Questionnaire on to:

Twinky @ Twinky Dezines
Tam @ Just A Girl's Designs
Yvette @ Essence Of Creativity

No comments: